About Go Native:
Go Native is a Grain Free range of perfectly balanced, tasty dog food that’s full of natural and nourishing organic ingredients, superfoods, botanicals and a single protein source.
All fish and fowl are fully traceable and sourced from sustainable, ethical farms and fisheries. Only organic Atlantic Irish Salmon and Herring and naturally fed duck and free- run chickens make it into the Go Native range.
Go Native is a complete dog food that contains all the nutrition your dog needs to thrive and the higher meat content allows for a lower feeding guideline.
Freshly Prepared Chicken 40%, Dehydrated Chicken 25%, Potato Starch 7.5%, Sweet Potato 7%, Chicken Fat 7.5%, Pea Starch, Whole Linseed, Dried Seaweed, Hydrolysed Liver Protein 1%, Sodium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Dried Apple, Dried Broccoli (5% fresh broccoli equivalent), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulphate. BOTANICALS: Alfalfa, Dried Blueberry, Dried Carrot, Dried Cranberry, Dried Ginger, Dried Marigold, Oregano, Dried Rosehip, Dried Spinach, Turmeric, Yucca Schidigera.
Chicken is a very popular protein and a source of essential amino acids.Plus glucosamine and chondroitin, which help promote joint and bone health.
- Locally raised fresh Irish chicken with Irish potatoes & hand-picked broccoli
- 70% meat content mono protein
- Sustainably sourced, fully traceable, grain-free ingredients
- 100% Irish product
GRAIN FREE & PALEO BASED Ensuring a low allergy risk
NO WHEAT, MAIZE, SOYA OR CORN And potato flour makes it 100% gluten free
NATURAL INGREDIENTS All natural preservatives, no genetically modiﬁed ingredients
NUTRITIONAL INGREDIENTS Designed for strong bones, healthy muscles and shiny coats
GUILT-FREE TREATING Go Native Meaty Treats, speciﬁcally designed low fat, low calorie recipes
ORAL HEALTH Go Native Dental Super Sticks long lasting chews combined with anti-bacterial ingredients help maintain healthy teeth and gums
MANUFACTURED AT OUR OWN PRODUCTION FACILITY Go Native is carefully created at our own factory which is accredited to BRC global standard for Food Safety (Grade AA)
MONO-PROTEIN Contains only ultra premium single sourced chicken, duck, salmon and herring
CONTAINS NO GM INGREDIENTS Formulated and created with only the finest natural ingredients
GO NATIVE ADULT DOG FOOD SHOULD BE CONSUMED AS FOLLOWS:
|ADULT WEIGHT (KG)||DAILY FEEDING AMOUNT|
You will typically feed less Go Native than other dog foods owing to its nutritionally dense content with 70% meat content.
- We recommend you try to feed your dog at the same time each day.
- While it’s not always possible, it is better to feed your adult dog in two feeds per day rather than just one, especially for large breeds. However, be vigilant with the amount of food you give them.
- Feed puppies from 6 weeks onwards, 3 times per day until the age of 6 months, then reduce to twice per day.
- Go Native products should be stored out of reach of children in a cool dry place below 25ºC and out of direct sunlight.
- Go Native Treats are suitable at any time as a snack or reward.
- Go Native Treats and Dental Super Sticks are suitable for dogs 6 months and older